Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer, Block Development Officer and Others
- Last date for submission of application: 26 April 2019
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – 24 Posts
- Block Development Officer -4 Posts
- Planning Officer – 2 Posts
- Programme Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Surgeon – 1 Post
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural University recognised by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
- Block Development Officer – Candidate should have a Degree in any branch from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Planning Officer – Master’s Degree in Economics from a recognized University.
- Programme Officer – Graduate in Arts/Science of a recognized University. Candidate should have done Training in Labour Statistics.
- Senior Surgeon – Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in speciality concerned.
Click here to view official notification
Click here to apply