Aeronautical Development Agency Recruitment for the posts of Project Assistant:
Aeronautical Development Agency has announced the Recruitment for the posts of Project Assistant. Candidates can apply online on or before 10-01-2018.
Number of Vacancies
No. Of Posts
Candidates should have First Class B.E / B.Tech / Equivalent (Electronics & Communication Engg/ Computer Science Engg/ Metallurgical Engg) from a recognised university.
Candidates age should be not more than 28 years.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested to apply only on-line. For registration click here www.ada.gov.in
- On registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number which should be quoted for future reference
- Registration is kept open from 26th December, 2017 to 10th January, 2018, till 17:00 PM
- The candidates must submit the online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date. Print out of the application will be required to be submitted at the time of interview.
- The candidates are required to upload the following documents compulsorily.
- Scanned photo of size 110Wx140H pix (Image JPG). (file size should not exceed 30KB)
- Scanned legible copies of Degree Certificate/ Marks card PDF file and the file size should not exceed 2 MB.
- Scanned legible copies of GATE score card PDF file and the file size should not exceed 1 MB.
- Only those applications received against present advertisement shall be considered for short-listing and selection of candidates for Project Assistant – 1. Whoever has already registered in the website, should apply afresh with valid GATE score as applicable.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Click here to view notification